A transcript is an official school record that contains the final grades you made in every class you have completed thus far, the grade you made in each class, and among other information,  your GPA and total credits earned.

There are two options to obtaining an official transcript. The first, perhaps simpler, method would be to input counselor contact information when completing the college application. Several schools will electronically send your counselor an upload request if you do this. If this is not an option, however, there are transcript request forms in the Counseling Center.

Official Mailed Transcripts are signed and sealed and enclosed in a sealed envelope. These are usually mailed by the Guidance Office to a college or scholarship committee. If the seal on the envelope is broken, it is usually not accepted as an Official Transcript.

Unoffical Trasnscripts are also available.  These are usually used to verify your grades, or may be accepted for a discount on your automobile insurance.

If you are unable to submit your transcript electronically or you need it sent to an out-of-state college, you should complete the proper form in the Guidance Office, or click on the appropriate link at the side to print out a copy (or just click here). You can even complete the form online and then print.

Transcript Request Form

The completed form should be turned into the Registrar in the Guidance Office.  A request for an Official Transcript must be signed by a parent or guardian if the student is under 18 years of age.

Unofficial Transcripts may be ready the day they are requested, but it may take a couple of days to get an Official Transcript.  Records are kept of requests and when they are completed.

If you have been graduated for more than a year, transcripts should be requested from the Robertson County Schools Central Office at 615-384-5588.



If you took a DUAL class with VolState and want them to send a transcript to the college you plan to attend or to send a copy to you, printing and faxing or mailing THIS FORM (Click) is one of the easiest ways.  Even though the class is listed on your SHS transcript, they will not count for college credit.

  • 5240 Hwy 76 E, Springfield, TN 37172
  • 615 384 3516
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.